Acceptance of terms and conditions
Thank you for using securibox. SBX provides its service (the “Service”) subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”).
You may review the most current version of the Terms of Service at your convenience at: https:/securibox.eu/TOS. Your use of the Service indicate that you accept the terms of this Terms of Service. If you have any problems or reservations regarding our Terms of Service, please do not use the Service.
When you ask SBX to obtain documents for you, you agree that SBX is acting as your agent and not the agent of anyone else. All documents that are yours remain yours and SBX has no rights with respect to them, except to the extent that it is acting as your agent and holding them for your benefit.
Description of the service
SBX is your agent in obtaining documents from your trusted service providers such as financial institutions, vendors and anyone else who might send you a statement, bill or document.
The documents that SBX gets for you are stored in your own online storages and are your Content ((“Content”).
In order to provide the Service, you may ask us to acquire Account Information on your behalf from third-party websites. You consent to our accessing, receiving and storing this information on your behalf. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password that, together with your Login ID email address, allows access to the Service. Your Login ID and password, together with any mobile number or other contact information you provide constitute your “Registration Information”. By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that email address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, so that SBX has your most current contact information.
We recommend you change your password regularly. In order for the Service to function effectively, you must keep your Account Information and Registration Information up to date and accurate.
By using the Service, you expressly authorize SBX to access your Account Information maintained by identified third parties, on your behalf as your agent.
When you use the “Add Connectors” feature of the Service, your Account Information will be passed to the website of the third party you have selected. SBX will submit information including usernames and passwords that you provide, to log in as you, and for you, at the website for each Account. You hereby authorize and permit SBX to use and store information submitted by you to the Service (such as account passwords and user names) to accomplish the foregoing and to configure the Service so that it is compatible with the third party sites for which you wish SBX to access for you.
Protecting your documents and your account passwords and user names is very important to us. We make every effort to ensure that these are secure against unauthorized access and disclosure using a variety of authentication, encryption and security processes and procedures. However, in the Internet Age, there is no 100% guarantee of such security and you understand this and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and without warranty or guarantee.
You understand that Content stored under your account is your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not SBX, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, store, transmit, and make available or otherwise via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable,
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct,
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity,
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements),
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks inuse to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks inuse to the Service,
- violate any applicable law,
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization,
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
SBX shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that SBX may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process,
- enforce the Terms of Service,
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties,
- protect the rights, property or safety of Apple, its users or the public as required or permitted by law,
- respond to your requests for customer service,
You understand and consent to the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including the automated identification, content analysis, and sorting of your Content, which includes:
- transmissions over various networks,
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices,
- processing, indexing, analysing, compressing, encrypting and maintaining backups of your Content.
Modification to the Service
SBX reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SBX sole liability to you or to any third party for any Claims arising from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, including any Claims arising from the loss of Content or an interruption of business caused by the suspension or discontinuance of the Service shall be limited to a refund of the amounts paid by you to securibox.
The website HTML, text, images, audio, video, software or other Content that is made available on this website are the property of SBX , independent content providers and third parties. To use any of the Content from this website you must ensure that you have the relevant rights and permissions from the copyright holder.
Disclaimer of warranties
The Service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether implied or expressed. You are accessing and using the Service at your own risk. SBX disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from SBX will create any warranty not expressly made herein. SBX will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services.
Limitation of liability
You accept that SBX may not be held liable for any consequential, special, or incidental damages, direct or indirect, resulting from the Service and any material that is downloaded or obtained through the use of this site and that the limitation of liability applies to SBX and to its affiliated companies, principals, officers, directors, agents, and employees.
This includes, without limitation, any damage to computer systems, hardware or software, loss of data, or any other performance failures, any errors, bugs, viruses or other defects that result from, or are associated with the use of this website.
SBX is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Further, SBX will have no liability to you or to any third party for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the Service, or if your data is lost, corrupted or exposed to unintended third parties.